Monday 6 June 2011

Battle Report

Had an interesting fight this evening whilst camping on the Jel gate that was worth a report.

So, Jarek, Piscis, Melk, Tara and I were leisurely camping the Jel gate when our scout reports 2 Drakes landing. So Jarek, as FC, calls us all to the gate and we devise a quick plan whilst the Drakes jump in and de-cloak. Plan was to point the first to de-cloak and get damage on it ASAP, Piscis in his Legion was to hold the second whilst we took down the first.
So the first de-cloaks and we start putting damage on it. After putting a few volleys on to it, we realise that it is well tanked, we also notice that it was pulling away from the gate. So Jarek and I catch it in our fast Cynabals and continue putting damage on it. I put my ECM(faggot) drones on it as well, as I was taking quite a bit of damage from it as I was primaried.
Tara and Melk managed to catch up, and pushed the first Drake into armor and it popped eventually. KM Here
We then had to make our way back to help Piscis out with the second, I shouted in comms to take it down quickly as well, as I was into low-shield. I dropped into armor and managed to burn away and warp off, in 50% armor. If I was webbed, I dont think I would have got out! He popped shortly afterwards as well : KM
GF was offered in local and returned. Had a quick trip back to the gate to pick up the loot and then back to station to rep ships and guns.
All in all, a good fight, and great calls from Jarek, our new CEO and FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment