Friday 29 April 2011

Noobs Learning Quickly

Had an amusing time this morning and thought it was worth sharing.

Yesterday I was chasing a noob around Alliete in my new shiny Dramiel, he was in a Retriever but managed to warp off when I landed on him salvaging in a belt. He warped to a station so didnt fancy engaging him with gate guns on his side! Chatted in local with him for a bit and he was begging me to let him finish salvaging, I asked him for 20m ISK for a salvaging pass but he declined. He also seemed interested in watching a 1v1 I had offered a rifter pilot in local, on the basis that I wouldnt shoot him. The other pilot declined anyway, so I eventually left system.

So this morning I was flying through Alliete again in my Dramiel and see him again in local and on scan in the Retriever again. Had a quick scan around but he docked and the only thing that was on scan was my corpmate Reno684(blog is linked) in his Jaguar. After a quick chat with Reno in corp on a plan, I suggest to the noob that he comes and watches a 1v1 between Reno and I. He agrees, presumably unaware that we are corpmates. So Reno offers me the 1v1 in local and we both warp to top belt, lock each other up and waited for the noob to arrive. A few seconds later he turns up in his pod (not the Retriever unfortunatley), which Reno and I both locked and pointed. A ransom of 20m was offered but declined so we podded him and a swift lesson was learnt, that you shouldn't trust pirates unless we are offering you a ransom! Killmail here

He wined a bit in local after he came back to system, which filled up my Dram's tank nicely with tears.....

Also, Ospie, Mail and Solus decided to have a bit of Black Ops practice on him yesterday as well..... Killmail

No comments:

Post a Comment